GREEN ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
Environmentally Friendly Green Technology Saves Money and Inventory Time Too!
Unlike wet washing, at no time are any chemicals, liquids or solvents used during the environmentally friendly process. The process recycles quality air filters, restoring them to the same or better filtering status as brand new, allowing the end user to reuse their air filters, reduce and control their hazardous waste, while cutting cost.
Ultimately, using Phoenix Filter Cleaning Service helps reduce landfill volume by as much as 85%. The simple principle of providing quality technology that is sustainable for the user, giving them with a high quality end product and significant cost savings, while effortlessly allowing them and their companies to protect the environment.
REDUCE COST OF INVENTORY CONTROL
Phoenix Filter cleaning services allows you to reduce inventory maintenance. After cleaning, our inspection process can detect the smallest of pinholes in any filter. If the filter is found defective, we provide quality, replacement filters.
PHOENIX FILTER CLEANING ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER SERVICES
- Horizontal machines cannot clean inside/out filters. They are engineered to only clean in horizontal position, working against gravity in removing dirt and debris located inside the air filter.
- Phoenix Filter Cleaning vacuum system has both high vacuum at the surface area of filter where the dirt is and also centralized chamber vacuum system. Horizontal systems only have a central chamber vacuum.
- Horizontal cleaners have no directional control over compressed air nozzles. Compressed air blows on the filter surface in the same direction that dirt flows creating an inefficient, poorly cleaned filter.
- Most horizontal cleaners have only two air nozzles. Phoenix Filter Cleaning Service has four specifically engineered air nozzles located on the inside and outside of the air filter.
- Most horizontal cleaners do not have a way to vibrate the dust out of the entire filter and ones that do use an inefficient hammering mechanism that actually pushes the protective core into the filters paper media and has the potential to damage the media.
- Phoenix Filter Cleaning Service machines automatically adjust to any filter height and inner diameter. Other systems have to be manually adjusted each time a different size filter is installed.
- A horizontal cleaning method is unidirectional and by indexing whereas Phoenix Filter Cleaning System's omni-directional and continuous rotation, ensures 100% surface coverage.
- Phoenix Filter Cleaning provides better engine protection and higher efficiency than any other cleaning methods.